“Women of Faith: Explore the Miracle of Birth and the Mystery of Death”
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 from 8:15am to 2:30pm
Where: Headquarters of the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis (Cardinal Rigali Center, 20 Archbishop May Drive, St. Louis, MO 63119)
Register:Online at http://www.womeninterfaithstl.org/ or contact Jerri Livingston at 314-469-3553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Women of all faiths are invited to the Women’s Interfaith Conference, an annual event designed to promote understanding, respect and cooperation among women of all faiths and to facilitate opportunities for dialogue. This year’s conference is “Women of Faith: Explore the Miracle of Birth and the Mystery of Death,” and will feature speakers from 5 different religious traditions. The conference offers presentations by each speaker, questions from the audience in the large group setting, more intimate interfaith dialogue around smaller tables, and lunch. Registration is available through mail, phone or online.
- Rabbi Amy Feder, Jewish
- Dr. Barbara Blackburn, Christian (Catholic)
- Aliyyah Aziz, Islam (Ahmadiyya)
- Mona Majid, Baha’i
- Rev. Marigene DeRusha, Religious Science
How to Register
- Registration can be mailed in with a check for $12, which covers conference cost and lunch. To obtain a registration form if you do not have one, please call Jerry Livingston at 314-469-3553.
- Registration is available online and payment through PayPal ($14 to cover cost, lunch and PayPal fee) at http://www.womeninterfaithstl.org/.
The ultimate goal is to involve all faith groups in the crafting of the annual conference. The program allows women of faith to examine the ways that different religious affiliations shape a person’s view of the world and opinions on contemporary issues. The conference is sponsored and supported by groups and congregations from all over St. Louis and is planned by an independent steering committee of women from a variety of faiths.
- B’nai Amoona Sisterhood
- B’nai El Congregation
- Brentwood Christian Science Church
- Church Women United of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Interfaith Partnership of Greater St. Louis
- Islamic Foundation of Greater St. Louis
- Sisterhood of Shaare Emeth
- Temple Emanuel
- United Hebrew Women of Reform Judaism